Annie Wright Seminary
Annie Wright Seminary 1st
A postcard of Annie Wright Seminary, postmarked 1907. Located at 827 N. Tacoma Ave. and founded in 1884, the school's name was changed to Annie Wright School in 1970. A private school for girls named after the daughter of the original donor, Charles Wright, the president of the Union Pacific Railroad in the 1880s.