Schools of Old Tacoma : Postcards of Tacoma Schools in the Early 20th Century
Title:
Bryant School, Tacoma, Wash.
Place:
Bryant School 1st
Description:
A postcard of Bryant School, once located at 708 S. Ainsworth Ave. Built in 1890, closed in 1961, demolished and rebuilt. Named for William Cullen Bryant. It was used as a high school for eight years.
Reference Number:
Schools 12
Click to Enlarge
Image