Schools of Old Tacoma : Postcards of Tacoma Schools in the Early 20th Century
Title:
Lincoln Park High School
Place:
Lincoln High School
Description:
A postcard of "Lincoln Park High School, located at 701 South 37th, built 1913, opened 1914, name changed from Lincoln Park High School to Lincoln High School in 1917.
Reference Number:
Schools 6
Click to Enlarge
Image